Friday 25 November 2011

Cr 480 fix up/ Step #2

Now i need to clean the carburetor and try to get everything working properly-


  I took the carburetor off and put some PB blaster and WD40 try to loosen everything. I decided I would check with a mechanic before messing with it, so i called up a mechanic and asked him what to do with the carburetor. He offered to fix it up for me and said that he has a few carburetors just like the one I have laying around somewhere. A subjection to anyone with a seized up carburetor, it would be best to get a mechanic to fix it up the carburetor for you so you do not end up breaking anything.      

2 comments:

  1. Nice Job, keep us posted on the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to keep the blog updated, but it will be hard to find work to do on the bike until I get the piston moving

    ReplyDelete